Diwali / Deepavali MAHA PUJA
Diwali or Deepavali in India is the most significant festival and the most auspicious time of the year in Hindu Dharma. Diwali not only signifies the victory of good over evil, light over darkness and knowledge over ignorance but it is also the best time of the year to seek blessings of the divine, Goddess Laxmi & Lord Rama. It is believed that Goddess Laxmi, the Goddess of wealth visits every devotee’s home. Blessings of Lord Ganesh, Goddess Saraswati and Lord Kuber are also sought on this auspicious occasion of Diwali, when we at RUDRAVEDA, will be conducting Special Diwali MAHA Puja for devotees and followers. During the Special Diwali MAHA Puja, Lord Ganesha, Goddess Laxmi, Goddess Saraswati and Lord Kuber will be worshipped complete with all Vedic rituals by our team of Karmakaand Purohits, which will include various types of maha pujas (as asked by the devotees) mentioned below. Devotees are requested to book their Diwali MAHA Puja atleast 15 days before.
#1. Full Name
#2. Birth Details (if available)
#3. Photograph (if available)
#4. Current Address (if available)
If you don’t know you Date of Birth Details, then do let us know and we will perform this puja by your name also. If you have your complete birth details with your time-date-place of birth, then we can perform your puja including these details as well.
#2. Daan Dakhshina to Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#3. Brahmin Bhoj given to all Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#4. Vastraa Daan given to all Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#5. Final Prasadum Including various things.
#6. A Leaflet of Instructions with “How To Use” Text
#7. Free Packaging as per International & European Norms
#8. Free Shipping of all Prasadam and Samagri Worldwide
- Your Wish / Sankulp for this Puja
- Name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed
- Date of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Time of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Place of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Current Address of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Full Photograph or Passport Size Picture of the Jaatak / Client / User.