Holi / Holika MAHA Puja
Holi is the festival of colors celebrated largely in India. Holi is one of the most high-spirited festivals and also the most colorful one. It announces the arrival of spring and the end of winters. It is celebrated by using various colors, water balloons and colourful flowers. On the eve of Holi, bonfires are created to symbolize the destruction of the evil demon Holika, which is also called Holi Dehen. That’s why it is also called the Festival and Occasion to eliminate and end all evil forces and its effects in the holika dehen. Hence, the benefits of this puja is to get rid of all negative effects of evil forces around, jaadu tona, nazar dosh, vastu dosh, to get peace and harmony and healthy life.
It includes various types of maha pujas (as asked by the devotees) mentioned below. Devotees are requested to book their Holika MAHA Puja atleast 15 days before.
#1. Full Name
#2. Birth Details (if available)
#3. Photograph (if available)
#4. Current Address (if available)
If you don’t know you Date of Birth Details, then do let us know and we will perform this puja by your name also. If you have your complete birth details with your time-date-place of birth, then we can perform your puja including these details as well.
#2. Daan Dakhshina to Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#3. Brahmin Bhoj given to all Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#4. Vastraa Daan given to all Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#5. Final Prasadum Including various things.
#6. A Leaflet of Instructions with “How To Use” Text
#7. Free Packaging as per International & European Norms
#8. Free Shipping of all Prasadam and Samagri Worldwide
- Your Wish / Sankulp for this Puja
- Name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed
- Date of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Time of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Place of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Current Address of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Full Photograph or Passport Size Picture of the Jaatak / Client / User.