Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja / Puja for Removing Bad Effects of Kaal Sarpa Dosha
Kaal Sarp Dosh is said to be formed in a Horoscope / Kundali when all the planets comes between Rahu and Ketu. Kaal means death and Sarp means snake. The individual born under Kaal Sarp Dosh struggles in life even with hard work, faces repeated failures and rejections, low finances, struggle to meet 2 ends, inferiority complex, negative attitude, family troubles, losses, and problems in professional life. It gives constant miseries, pain, dissatisfaction, misfortune and life long troubles.
Through this puja, jaatak gets protection against ill effects of kaal sarpa dosha, gets hamony and peace of mind, all round success in life, personal and professional stability and overall satisfaction in life.
#1. Full Name
#2. Birth Details (if available)
#3. Photograph (if available)
#4. Current Address (if available)
If you don’t know you Date of Birth Details, then do let us know and we will perform this puja by your name also. If you have your complete birth details with your time-date-place of birth, then we can perform your puja including these details as well.
#2. Daan Dakhshina to Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#3. Brahmin Bhoj given to all Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#4. Vastraa Daan given to all Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#5. Final Prasadum Including various things.
#6. A Leaflet of Instructions with “How To Use” Text
#7. Free Packaging as per International & European Norms
#8. Free Shipping of all Prasadam and Samagri Worldwide
- Your Wish / Sankulp for this Puja
- Name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed
- Date of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Time of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Place of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Current Address of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Full Photograph or Passport Size Picture of the Jaatak / Client / User.