8 Mukhi Rudraksha Eight Facet Rudraksha Organic & Natural
- Organic & Natural Beads
- 100% Authentic Rudrakshas
- All Certified Rudraksha Beads
- Energized, Activated & Charged
- Sarvaarthasiddhi & Shuddhi Done
- Proper Packing as Per EU Norms
- Intructions & Guidance on How to Wear
Characterstics & Features of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha
Eight facet (mukhi) Rudraksha represents to the Lord Ganesha (The son of LORD SHIVA) this God of knowledge and he is also known as Vinayak or Vighneshwar. He is worshiped, or at least remembered, in the beginning of any auspicious performance for blessings and auspiciousness. This rudraksha affects spread your name abroad and brings the winning power in oneself. One is also believed to receive wealth from unforeseen sources. It is considered to bring peace in home life and deemed good while starting anything in good faith. It brings prosperity in business. It improves the ability to face challenging in life.
- It removes Obstacles.
- It removes the malefic and bad effects of Rahu.
- It brings the wearer close to Lord Ganesha and also fulfill all his desires.
- It brings the wearer in fame, excellence in art, leadership qualities and prosperity.
- It is said by many people this rudraksha cures for skin diseases and good for eyesight.