Budh Dosh Nivaran Puja / Puja for Removing ill Effects of MERCURY
Planet Budh is also known as planet Mercury. This planet does favor and shows effects, which can be pleasant or unpleasant depending on native planets. Mostly it is situated with sun in any horoscope and makes Buddhaaditya Yoga. If location of budh is positioned higher or is pleasant, than person will be intelligent, good speaker, sharp minded, would have excellent nervous system, talkative etc. If location of this planet is positioned lower or is unpleasant, than that person will not be confident, will be confused, can undergo depression, skin problem, and most importantly can face problems in reproduction process due to Budh Dosha .This puja can give relief from low self-esteem and low IQ, gives protection against mental diseases and depression, protection against undeserved failures and losses, and help overcome all the unpleasant situations or problems in your life arising due to malefic effects of planet mercury or budha greh.
#1. Full Name
#2. Birth Details (if available)
#3. Photograph (if available)
#4. Current Address (if available)
If you don’t know you Date of Birth Details, then do let us know and we will perform this puja by your name also. If you have your complete birth details with your time-date-place of birth, then we can perform your puja including these details as well.
#2. Daan Dakhshina to Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#3. Brahmin Bhoj given to all Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#4. Vastraa Daan given to all Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#5. Final Prasadum Including various things.
#6. A Leaflet of Instructions with “How To Use” Text
#7. Free Packaging as per International & European Norms
#8. Free Shipping of all Prasadam and Samagri Worldwide
- Your Wish / Sankulp for this Puja
- Name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed
- Date of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Time of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Place of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Current Address of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Full Photograph or Passport Size Picture of the Jaatak / Client / User.