Greh Shaanti Puja / Puja for Peace & Harmony at Home
It is very commonly said that Home is where heart is. It is because home is one place where an individual feels secure, safe and comfortable. It is the place of resting of your body and soul, surrounded by your near and dear ones, your immediate blood relations and loved ones. But if there is disharmony at home, the level of mental dissatisfaction, negative mindset, behavioral issues, unknown issues, disturbed sleep and emotional stress, then it is termed as ashanti or disharmony at home. So to maintain Positive Aura, balance and harmony at your home, this puja is important.
It gives you peace, mental stability, peace of mind, relief from unknown issues and negative aura, protection against mental tensions, marital troubles, for peace, harmony and overall positive aura at your place / home.
#1. Full Name
#2. Birth Details (if available)
#3. Photograph (if available)
#4. Current Address (if available)
If you don’t know you Date of Birth Details, then do let us know and we will perform this puja by your name also. If you have your complete birth details with your time-date-place of birth, then we can perform your puja including these details as well.
#2. Daan Dakhshina to Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#3. Brahmin Bhoj given to all Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#4. Vastraa Daan given to all Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#5. Final Prasadum Including various things.
#6. A Leaflet of Instructions with “How To Use” Text
#7. Free Packaging as per International & European Norms
#8. Free Shipping of all Prasadam and Samagri Worldwide
- Your Wish / Sankulp for this Puja
- Name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed
- Date of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Time of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Place of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Current Address of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Full Photograph or Passport Size Picture of the Jaatak / Client / User.