Guru Brahaspati Dosh Nivaran Puja / Puja for Removing ill Effects of JUPITER
As per Ancient Vedic Texts, Jupiter is a Natural Benefic planet. It is the Kaarak planet for 5 houses which are 2nd, 5th, 9th, 10th and 11th house of horoscope. Jupiter is also a natural benefic of wealth, fame, success, religion, karmaas of your past life, luck and progeny. It is also a natural benefactor planet for Marriage in a female’s horoscope/kundli/astrological chart. It represents knowledge, common sense, progeny, name & fame, wealth, religion, religious places, social services and Justice. An individual with a weak or malefic Guru suffers from Diseases of Chest, Liver & Fat, like High Cholesterol Levels and Diabetes. It is known as the father of every living thing. Performing Guru Dosh Nivaran Puja grants pure, aesthetic life, good health & wealth. As per Ancient Vedic Texts, if a person is going under the Dasha or Antar Dasha of malefic Guru / Jupiter in his horoscope, then puja for planet Jupiter or guru is highly recommended and beneficial. Performing this puja also results in cure from physical illness as well as good progeny, good education, longevity of life and leadership qualities.
#1. Full Name
#2. Birth Details (if available)
#3. Photograph (if available)
#4. Current Address (if available)
If you don’t know you Date of Birth Details, then do let us know and we will perform this puja by your name also. If you have your complete birth details with your time-date-place of birth, then we can perform your puja including these details as well.
#2. Daan Dakhshina to Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#3. Brahmin Bhoj given to all Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#4. Vastraa Daan given to all Purohits / Brahmins / Pandits
#5. Final Prasadum Including various things.
#6. A Leaflet of Instructions with “How To Use” Text
#7. Free Packaging as per International & European Norms
#8. Free Shipping of all Prasadam and Samagri Worldwide
- Your Wish / Sankulp for this Puja
- Name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed
- Date of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Time of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Place of Birth of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Current Address of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed (not compulsory)
- Full Photograph or Passport Size Picture of the Jaatak / Client / User.